Support your digestive and skin health naturally All-products are all-natural, designed by St. Louis doctors, and made in the USA
Check out the meaning of some of the lyrics are HERE
Here is the video. And yes you get to watch the Prancercise lady! Bonus!
A couple of years ago we were the most dangerous city. Now in a new survey St.Louis is the most sinful!
HERE is the story!
If you like to combine bike riding and being naked, this is the event for you!!!
Get the naked details HERE
Here's the Top 20 . . .
2. Alison Brie from "Community"
3. Jennifer Lawrence
5. Kerry Washington
6. Selena Gomez
7. Nicki Minaj
8. Emilia Clarke from "Game of Thrones"
9. Miley Cyrus
10. Kim Kardashian
11. Kate Upton
12. Emma Watson
13. Emma Stone
14. Mila Kunis
15. Taylor Swift
16. Charlize Theron
17. Skylar Diggins (She was a Notre Dame basketball player who went third overall in the WNBA draft. Earlier this year, alleged nude photos of her hit the Internet.)
18. Musican (slash) model Cassie
19. Serena Williams
1. If your face is ROUND . . . look for sunglasses with rectangular frames, because they add definition to your face and make it look longer and thinner. Circular frames do the opposite and just make your face look even rounder.
2. If you have a SQUARE face . . . go with something round or oval-shaped. It's okay if they're flat along the top of the frames. But the bottom of the frames should be curved.
3. If you have an OVAL face . . . you're lucky, because pretty much any type of sunglasses work. An oval face usually means you have a narrow forehead, a narrow jaw line, high cheekbones, and a narrow chin.
4. If you have a HEART-SHAPED face . . . meaning a wide forehead, narrow jaw line, and a narrow chin . . . choose frames that are bottom-heavy, like aviators.
Or if you're a woman, look for cat-eye style sunglasses that are round on the bottom and come to a point at the outer corners of the top.
The Social Security Administration released their list of the top baby names in 2012 yesterday.
Sophia and Jacob were the most popular names in 2012 . . . just like they were in 2011. And Jacob has been the number one name for boys since 1999 . . . that's FOURTEEN YEARS.
For boys, the top 10 names are Jacob, Mason, Ethan, Noah, William, Liam, Jayden, Michael, Alexander, and Aiden.
For girls, the top 10 names are Sophia, Emma, Isabella, Olivia, Ava, Emily, Abigail, Mia, Madison, and Elizabeth.